ok.. a few weeks after the proposal, zeff's family came to my house for a merisik ceremony takyah tanye pun aku setuju ahah.. it was really meant to be a merisik ceremony ONLY although err ade khemah sebiji, caterer for the day, IMAM for my district, and oh yes baju i yg terlebih over for a merisik..ok per ahah.. so actually u guys can refer to these blogs as well http://wenkt.com/blog/?p=1971 and http://jomcakap.blogspot.com/2008/08/merisik-ke-bertunang.html .. but okla here's my side of the story ...
zeff''s family was supposed to come around 10.30am and then 10.10 mcm tuh, my mom suddenly entered my room and said "Imam kate, alang² tunang terus lah" haha i didnt object ke ape yelahh bukan tibe² suruh kawen dgn Nepal worker sebelah umah aku ke ape ... so I quicky called zeff who was of course on the way to my house already.. my mom kate ala takpe ni "tunang cakap" as of course we only prepared 3 hantarans from both sides. But, overall everything went smoothly or too smoothly I must say as they discussed all (the tentative date, the hantaran, etc) in less than 15 minutes! Luckily Farina darling managed to finish my make up on time, and I still could put on lotion on my left finger before I "slowly" walked down the stairs. Oh yes, those who know me taulah I walk quite or very fast..
And another thing, my mom took my proposal ring to be presented as merisik ring, and my supposed to be merisik ring was upgraded to an engagement ring.. luckily we didnt buy a typical cincin belah rotan for merisik.. we bought a ring with Amethyst stone on it (or is it emerald?). Anddd to complete the kelam-kabutness of the day, both rings fit properly my LEFT finger only..though the engagement ring can fit my right finger with a little bit of difficulty...but I did mention that I only put on lotion on my left finger.. so when zeff's mom wanted to slip in both engagement and merisik ring, I cepat² tunjuk my left jari manis haha.. and I still got time to explain "oh aunty actually both rings are only meant for my left finger..blablabla"...
ok then as usual, we had a lunch at my house, food was great, caterer of the day was from my father's company's very own canteen.. although i didnt really fancy the tent, but its just a minor detail...
so now I have these two accessories that I treasure the most.. though I seldom put on those rings but Im very happy that after more than 7 years, we have taken our relationship to another level ... :) merci à ma famille, celle de zeff and my dayangs of the day, Fg and Ya ...







1 commentaire:
aku ingat lg time aku dpt tau citer ko nih..aku tgh meronggeng2 jln europe.rasanye kat vienna. aku baca email ko kat youth hostel n tersengeh2 sorg2 kat hall tuh..hahaha..kalau ade org nmpk, sure agaknye dia ingat aku nih dh tak btul..haha
Enregistrer un commentaire